Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of any materials from this Website.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States of America or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting or harming, or attempting to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using an email address associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with any other parties' use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website, except by major search engines for their internal indexes.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any virus, trojan horse, worm, logic bomb or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service (DoS) attack or a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
Changes to the Website
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other website.
Links from the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation on Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Thank you for visiting the Website.